Amazing Coaching Career Opportunities

Wendy Martin

Apr 7, 2022, 9:58:00 AM4/7/22
to NAIGC-Discussion

Hello everyone we are looking for passionate positive individuals that want to help children grow in this amazing sport of gymnastics.

We are looking for full-time positions which are all listed below (we will even pay relocation if necessary and a good fit for the position available) and we ALSO have summer camp opportunities available as well at each of the locations I have put down below.

I was heavily involved in NAIGC when I was the VP of Global Sales at GK, but now have moved on to AthleticsICC, a brokerage insurance firm.  I know YOU all are the right group to contact because YOUR love for the sport of gymnastics is clear and never goes unnoticed!  Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at wma...@athleticsicc.com  or 717-371-1868

·         Bronze & Silver - $25/hr

·         Gold, Platinum, & Diamond - $28/hr

·         Compulsory Coach - $45k+

·         Optional Coach - $65k+

·         Level 10/Elite - $80k+

MULTIPLE LOCATION OPPORTUNITIES - Phoenix, Denver, Sarasota, Raleigh-Durham, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Austin, Houston

Arizona
·         Estrella Gymnastics
·         Oasis Gymnastics
·         Scottsdale Gymnastics and Trampoline
Xcel coaches who ideally could coach any level (Bronze-Diamond), but the lower end of that is fine as well. As few as 2 and as many as 6 of these coaches will be needed in the coming months.

Colorado
·         Tigar Gymnastics
·         Centennial Gymnastics
An XCEL coach (Bronze-Diamond) to assist as our HC works with the new Developmental team.

North Carolina
·         Chapel Hill Gymnastics
·         Bull City Gymnastics
·         First-in-Flight Gymnastics

First in Flight
(2) Bronze/Silver coaches - (1 is critical)
(2) Gold/Platinum/Diamond (diamond "qualified" coach needs to have the ability to potentially take on JO athletes that were training level 8)
(2) Compulsory coach - (critical) hopes to find someone who is proficient with pre-team and taking them into level 3
(1) Optionals coach

Bull City
(1) Level 6/7 coach - most time sensitive
(1) Bronze & Silver Coach
(1) Gold/Platinum/Diamond Coach

Chapel Hill
(2) Xcel coaches (bronze/silver/gold)

Wendy Martin
Chief Operating Officer
AthleticsICC
Athletics Insurance Compliance & Consulting