James Madison Comp

瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Lauren Suzio

未讀,
2022年2月18日 晚上10:26:512022/2/18
收件者:naigc-di...@naigc.org
Hello,

I am the GVSU coach, Lauren Suzio, and our team attended the James Madison Competition this past weekend. I know that NAIGC has had lots of growth over the last few years, and I am new to the program. However, this past weekend showed me some flaws in the system. Our team had an injury that we reached out to the medical team for, and did not feel we had adequate care offered to us. Additionally, another athlete had a severe head injury that the team did not, in my opinion, handle appropriately.

With this, I am wondering what the protocol for official, sanctioned NAIGC competition requirements are for athletic trainers and/or medical staff on site are. If you have information on that available that I missed, please direct me to them. Otherwise, I’d appreciate a general overview of what to expect from a sanctioned comp.

Thank you,
Lauren Suzio
GVSU Club Gymnastics Team Head Coach

回覆所有人