Maccabiah Games

Temple University Men's Gymnastics

Jun 25, 2021, 4:05:48 PM6/25/21
to naigc-di...@naigc.org
Hello NAIGC,

My name is Jesse Kitzen-Abelson and I am the head coach for the Temple University men’s team.  I’m reaching out to all of you to let you know about the Maccabiah Games and the trials that will be happening in the upcoming season.  I was just selected to be the Senior MAG coach for this event and the plan is to have a trial event on December 4-5, in Norman, OK.  The Maccabiah Games is basically a "Jewish Olympics" and is the 3rd largest sporting event in the world.  The Games will take place in Israel from July 5-27.  The team is typically comprised of 6 AA athletes and the selection committee will name the team after the trials; this is an FIG event.  The caliber of gymnastics at this event is quite high (NCAA / world-class).  I can provide more information in the near future.

Please let me know if you have any Jewish gymnasts on your roster that would be eligible, interested, and a good candidate for this event!  Thank you.

- Jesse Kitzen-Abelson

--
Temple University Men's Gymnastics
c:+ 1 (610) 888-5227