Nominations for the NAIGC Board: Sydney Diekmann, Kyle Sandberg, Ilana Shushansky

1 view

Billy Suta

Apr 21, 2020, 5:36:01 PM4/21/20
to NAIGC-Discussion
Hi NAIGC Members,

I'd like to nominate the following individuals for the NAIGC Board in no particular order (and a repeat):

Sydney Diekmann: During Sydney's first year as a Board Member she took a leadership role over several growth and outreach initiatives. She demonstrated an ability to communicate professionally with our members, and offer support to clubs looking to start out. Sydney has expressed her desire to continue taking on leadership roles in the NAIGC and I think she has shown she's up to the task, and can deliver to the membership.

Kyle Sandberg: Kyle has served as an advisor (now operations team member) for two years  and has been crucial in helping me manage Nationals Registration, showing a quick ability to learn Board processes and strong communication skills. More importantly, Kyle has taken on a vocal role in the Policy committee and shows that he is capable of addressing complicated policy issues and thinking critically.

Ilana Shushansky: Ilana has served as Nationals Coordinator and as NAIGC President in the past. She is great at developing relationships with business partners and has a strong strategic vision for the organization. Ilana brings a lot of practical experience to discussions and I think she is a prime example of what the current Board envisioned for a Governance focused Board Member.

Check out the NAIGC website for more information about the 2020 Board Elections: https://naigc.org/elections-2020/
Nominations close May 1st. You can accept your nomination or nominate yourself by applying here: https://naigc.org/how-to-apply/

Thanks!

Billy Suta
NAIGC | Board of Directors | Director | Treasurer
billy...@naigc.org | NAIGC.org | Facebook