Regional Rep Nomination - Rachel Ehrenberg

Caity Britcher

Apr 29, 2020, 12:08:41 PM4/29/20
to NAIGC-Discussion
I nominate Rachel Ehrenberg for the Mid-Atlantic Regional Representative. Rachel has been an active member of the Rutgers University Club Gymnastics Team since she first joined 5 years ago. She quickly embraced both our team's values as well as the greater NAIGC mission and was named the 2018 Athlete of the Year. As a graduate student this year, Rachel served as a volunteer coach for our team as well as an active NAIGC advisor. Studying communications and digital media, she has excellent verbal and written skills as well as a grasp on current trends for information sharing. Thanks to her time with our team she has a deep understanding of fundraising efforts and best practices for hosting competitions - information that will be valuable to out whole region. Rachel is an asset to Rutgers, and the greater NAIGC community and would make a world class representative for our region.