Hiring gymnastics coaches and coordinators in Gainesville, FL

Operations Director

Jun 10, 2021, 8:43:39 AM6/10/21
to naigc-di...@naigc.org
To all,

I am a former gymnast who trained on the club team at the University of Florida. I came on board with the nonprofit Balance 180 Gymnastics & Sports Academy during my last semester of my senior year and have been with the organization ever since. We are a nonprofit in Gainesville, FL that serves children with and without special needs. We are HIRING and wanted to reach out to the NAIGC club teams.

Balance 180 has grown to over 650 recreational and competitive athletes. As we continue to grow, we are looking to hire additional coaches (rec and team) as well as both a Recreational Program Coordinator and a Competitive Program Coordinator. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for the sport, and are excited about the idea of helping build a program. We have part time and full time positions available.

We would appreciate you distributing this opportunity to your club for anyone who may be interested in relocating to Gainesville, FL. Interested applicants should email me (Julie) at operation...@balance180.org

We hope you will consider joining our team and sharing your love for the sport with the kids in our community!

Thank you,

Julie for the Balance 180 Team
Julie Kumpf | Operations Director

Balance 180 Gymnastics & Sports Academy