Welsh Assembly.

Cyffin

Jun 8, 2017, 6:49:09 AM6/8/17
to TheyWorkForYou
Hello!

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks to you for the work you've done so far.

But, there's a gaping hole in the project - the Welsh Assembly.

Are there any updates on the project to bring this page to life:
https://www.theyworkforyou.com/wales/ ?

Thanks in advance.

sam

Jun 8, 2017, 6:53:56 AM6/8/17
to TheyWorkForYou, cyffi...@gmail.com
Hi,

I run https://yoursenedd.wales and am actively looking at how to get this into TheyWorkForYou with the help of MySociety staff. I hope this to be completed in a few months time permitting but if there's any work I can split off I shall let you know.

Follow this PR in github and I'd appreciate some python skills to fully take the comments on board https://github.com/mysociety/parlparse/pull/79

treeh...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 7:22:02 PM6/8/17
to TheyWorkForYou
Hi - yeah I'm really interested in the Welsh assembly too. I'll keep my eye on this thread - diolch yn fawr iawn.

Huw Pritchard

Apr 15, 2021, 7:02:58 AM4/15/21
to TheyWorkForYou
Is this conversation, or anything else about Y Senedd still going? Ta

I've been adding Senedd candidate info (and other Welsh election stuff) for @democlub for a few years

Matthew Somerville

May 7, 2021, 1:02:47 PM5/7/21
to Huw Pritchard, TheyWorkForYou
Hi,

The last thing I can recall is this Pull Request:
https://github.com/mysociety/parlparse/pull/122 which I commented on
with some feedback middle of last year. If that were finished/tidied
up, that would be a good first step to getting the Senedd members on
to TheyWorkForYou at least :)

ATB,
Matthew