Search highlight goes missing after redirect

edwar...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2015, 3:13:33 AM2/13/15
to theywor...@mysociety.org
This URL:

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2015-02-10a.596.1&s=Facebook#g597.4

redirects to this URL:

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2015-02-10c.596.1#g597.4

It should be possible to keep the highlight parameter from the first URL (s=Facebook) during the redirection.

Matthew Somerville

Feb 13, 2015, 4:27:58 AM2/13/15
to theywor...@mysociety.org
Hi,

Thanks for reporting that, I’ve logged it at
https://github.com/mysociety/theyworkforyou/issues/754

ATB,
Matthew
> --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/a/mysociety.org/group/theyworkforyou/.
> https://groups.google.com/a/mysociety.org/d/msgid/theyworkforyou/e81e4966-8c4f-4e87-be1e-614795c4a86c%40mysociety.org.

erwa...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2016, 11:44:05 PM12/13/16
to TheyWorkForYou, edwar...@gmail.com
hi  I dont know how this is working but i prefer you tell the welsh assebly if the want anything all the things are going on face book so all the parties can benefit Mr Daniel Anthony Williams
ITS DANIEL WILLIAMS ON FACEBOOK SAVES DOING IT LOADS OF TIMES OUR AREAS FOR WALES ARE DUBLIN CHESTER STEVANAGE PERTH SCOTLAND AMERICA CALIFORNIA AND AUSTRALIA AND BEEN IN WITH THE HOUSE OF UGANDA AND IN TOUCH ITALY PRESIDENCY WITH MY MOTHERS FAMILLY AND LI LEE IN CHINA CONECTIONS FAMILY HISTORY
TELL THE WELSH ASSEMBLY ITS CARDIFF WE ARE WITH OUR FAMILLY AND THAT NEWPORT