Register of Members' Interests data availability on the API

Joseph Coker

Aug 14, 2019, 6:55:36 AM8/14/19
to TheyWorkForYou
Hello

Is the 'Register of Members' Interests' data that is displayed on MP and Lords profiles available through the TWFY API? I could not see a call for it listed in the API Functions.

I'm interested in including some of this data in a project of mine but don't want to sign up to pay for the API if it's not there.

If it is not included any advice on how TWFY gets hold of this data would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Joseph

Struan Donald

Aug 14, 2019, 7:57:32 AM8/14/19
to Joseph Coker, TheyWorkForYou
Hi Joseph,

It's not in the API, however you can access the XML we use to generate this information. There's information
on this here:

Hopefully that's useful.

Struan

Joseph Coker