Pay and expenses

zzttx zzttx

Mar 16, 2023, 1:37:44 PM3/16/23
to TheyWorkForYou

Hi,

Could you please consider linking the IPSA data (https://www.theipsa.org.uk/mp-staffing-business-costs) on pay and costs that each MP takes. They are already published in a clean spreadsheet format for the last 10 years.

Thanks.

Neil Carmichael

Mar 22, 2023, 4:42:42 AM3/22/23
to TheyWorkForYou, zzttx zzttx
I can see the sites own unique ID exposed in a URL (such as 3919 for "Bob Stewart"  https://www.theipsa.org.uk/mp-staffing-business-costs/your-mp/bob-stewart/3919) do they have anyone else's unique ID's in their database and can they exposed be exposed in any URL's?

Matthew Somerville

Mar 23, 2023, 2:14:07 PM3/23/23
to TheyWorkForYou
Hi,

Every MP page already links to that website (to their postcode look up page, I think); I don't think we have any plans to do anything further.

ATB,
Matthew