We are crowdfunding to help TheyWorkForYou continue its work

Myf Nixon

Nov 25, 2019, 9:48:28 AM11/25/19
to TheyWorkForYou

Hi all,

TheyWorkForYou is currently operating without dedicated funding, and that’s a bit of a problem as we head into the General Election with all the challenges of keeping the data up to date, and our users informed.

So we’ve done something we haven’t tried before: our first ever crowdfunder

If you enjoy — or perhaps even rely on — TheyWorkForYou’s services, we’d really appreciate any pledge, large or small, to help ensure the site can continue to provide an unbiased source of easy to follow parliamentary information.

If you’re not in a position to donate right now, then the next best thing is to share the link far and wide to those who might!

There’s lots more detail on why we’re doing this and what we hope to achieve on the crowdfunder page  — see it all here: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/theyworkforyou. Thanks very much. :)

Myf

mySociety