Join us tomorrow - Right to Know across Europe: impacts and lessons learned

Gemma Moulder

Sep 27, 2021, 4:00:43 AM9/27/21
**Apologies for cross-posting**

Hello all,

Happy International Right to Know Day to you all for tomorrow. I hope any events or activities you have planned go really well, and the importance of the Right to Know is spread far and wide.

If you're interested in hearing from journalists, campaigners and researchers on the impacts and effectiveness of using Access to Information laws and civic tech platforms across Europe, then do join us tomorrow for our special TICTeC Show & Tell event

Speakers from Croatia, France, England, the Netherlands and Scotland will give 7 minute Show & Tells, so the event will be energetic and engaging. There will be the opportunity to ask speakers questions during the event.

When: 28th September, 15:00 - 16:00 BST (GMT+1)
How: On Zoom, register to attend here

TICTeC Show and Tell 4 Twitter_LinkedIN.jpg

Hope to see you there!
Gemma.

--

Gemma Moulder