Council-level data on the Local Intelligence Hub

Myf Nixon

Apr 25, 2024, 4:45:54 AMApr 25
to mysociety-community
Hi all,

We've just added a truckload of new, council-level data to the Local Intelligence Hub, our free tool that lets you explore by constituency, or across the country as a whole.

The data covers public opinion, social and political factors, issues like flood risk and grassroots movements, and now all this can be seen at the local authority level or the Westminster constituency level as you prefer.

Local Intelligence Hub, a tool from mySociety in partnership with The Climate Coalition and supported by Green Alliance, is designed to help people plan climate action more efficiently - but it's also useful for campaigners, journalists, researchers and individuals in all kinds of areas.

To find out more, see our blog post or sign up for a free lunchtime demo.

Thanks for reading (and please pass the message on to anyone who will find it of interest),

Myf
mySociety