Today - UK Democracy Coworking Day in East London

Centre for Democracy

Dec 9, 2022, 4:34:50 AM12/9/22
to mysociety-community
Good morning,

We've had such a fantastic and insightful few days together at the Democracy Network Conference - but it's not over yet!

Don't miss today's UK Democracy Coworking Day in East London today until 6pm at Newspeak House.

Join us at this open space session and continue those constructive conversations of the last few days or simply work and chat in the presence of fellow democracy organisations and campaigners.

We'll be here all day so feel free to pop in, drop in and say hello!

Newspeak House, the London College of Political Technology, can be found at 133 Bethnal Green Road, London, E2 7DG, right next to Brick Lane - close to Shoreditch High Street Overground Station, Bethnal Green & Liverpool Street Underground Stations and several major bus routes.

See you soon,

James Moulding

Network Development Lead | UK Democracy Network

He/Him (what's this?)

m: 07904091129 | twitter: @thedemnet | linkedin: jamesmoulding

www.democracynetwork.org.uk

Sign up to our fortnightly email bulletin for a comprehensive download of activity and resources from across the UK democracy sector.

The Involve Foundation (known as Involve) is a registered charity: 1130568 (England & Wales) and SC047314 (Scotland)