WhatDoTheyKnow is gathering opinions, thoughts, memories and use cases

Myf Nixon

Apr 13, 2023, 4:49:38 AM4/13/23
to mysociety-community
In mySociety's 20th anniversary year, we are gathering feedback on each of our services - starting with WhatDoTheyKnow. Could you share how you've used our FOI service, memories of its early days, or thoughts for its future?

We have set up a short survey at https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/7276877/How-have-you-used-WTDK.

WhatDoTheyKnow is 15 years old this year. Times change, and mySociety is doing a lot of thinking around how we'll have to adapt in the coming years to reflect that.

At the same time, we want to take stock of what we've achieved so far, and to help us do that we'd love to hear how you have used WDTK for purposes both large and small.

Equally valuable would be to share it to any appropriate networks or communities.

We'll be asking similar questions about all our areas of operation in the coming months.

Thank you, all!

Myf,
mySociety