TICTeC 2024: Call for proposals and registration now open

Gemma Moulder

Feb 7, 2024, 7:49:08 AMFeb 7
*Apologies for cross-posting*

Hello everyone,

mySociety is thrilled to be hosting the 7th Impacts of Civic Technology Conference (TICTeC) in London and online on 12 and 13 June 2024.

Registration and the Call for Proposals are now open.

Call for Papers open until 22 March

As well as examining the impact that civic technology is having upon societies around the world, the big question we want to answer through TICTeC is:

What is needed to make civic tech on a global scale more successful and impactful, to tackle global problems around democracy and climate change?

You can find out more about the conference themes and how you might contribute here: https://www.mysociety.org/2024/02/06/tictec-2024-call-for-proposals-and-registration-now-open/ If you have relevant insights or research to share, please submit a proposal by 22 March 2024.

You can register for TICTeC 2024 here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-impacts-of-civic-technology-conference-tictec-2024-hybrid-event-tickets-808961574847 Early bird tickets, saving £100, are available until 20th April.

Sponsor

If you’d like to support TICTeC to bring together the world’s leading Civic Technology researchers and practitioners, there are many different sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact me for more information.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

We hope to have you join us!

All the best
Gemma.
--