Add your democracy check-in

James Moulding

Apr 24, 2023, 10:01:13 AM4/24/23
to mysociety-community
 Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder from me to say that the UK Democracy Check-In document for this month is now open until midday May 2nd.

It only takes a few minutes. You've got one whole week to add your April democracy check-in, share some last minute election news, tell everyone about what you're working on and what you're aiming towards, request assistance, share your successes and more.

On May 2nd, our team will take all of your news and updates and compile it into our monthly UK Democracy Bulletin sector newsletter distributed to more than 400 UK-based democracy organisations - read past editions of the Bulletin on the Democracy Network Medium.

If this is your first time, or you are working from home and would just like to see some friendly faces - join us tomorrow, on Tuesday, at 2pm on Zoom - Register here.

Best regards,

James Moulding

Network Development Lead - UK Democracy Network