Save the date: The TICTeC conference is back! London, 12 & 13 June 2024

Gemma Moulder

Dec 15, 2023, 10:18:45 AM12/15/23
(Apologies for cross-posting)

Hello everyone,

We’re very excited to announce that for the first time since 2019, we’ll be hosting an in-person (with virtual attendance options) TICTeC in June 2024.

TICTeC is our Impacts of Civic Technology Conference, which we’ve held in many locations across the world since 2015. This time we’ll be hosting it in London on 12th and 13th June 2024.

Put that in your diaries now: we’d love for you to join us.

We’ll be sharing how you can register for TICTeC 2024 and our Call for Proposals in January, so if you’d like to be informed first then do sign up for updates.

You can read more about TICTeC 2024 and why we've chosen to host it in London, over on this blog post. In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

Gemma.

--

Gemma Moulder (she / her)

Events and Engagement Manager