Are you part of mySociety's history?

Myf Nixon

Jun 28, 2023, 5:02:52 AM6/28/23
to mysociety-community
Hello all,
As you have hopefully heard by now, it's mySociety's 20th anniversary year.

As an organisation, we've come a long way, and gone through many changes in that time.

We'd love to preserve some of our history, and celebrate some of the highpoints in this year's annual report, which is set to be a bumper one.

All of which is to say, if you have five minutes to jot down your memories of mySociety, we'd really love to hear them. There's a short form here - and any photos you might have would also be more than welcome.

So please, tell us your stories, the impact mySociety had on you/your career path, or your general feelings about our place in the world. Thanks! Can't wait to read them :)

Here are some of the prompts you might see going out via our social media over the next few weeks:

What are your memories.png

Remember the early days.png

what do we mean to you.png

Cheers!