Code for All Summit

Myf Nixon

Aug 17, 2022, 9:57:02 AM8/17/22
to mysociety-community

Hi everyone,

Just in case you weren't already aware, the Code For All Summit 2022 agenda is now live:  https://codeforall.org/summit-2022/#agenda

There are lots of sessions that should be of interest to this group - and I wanted to highlight mySociety's own event in which an international panel of speakers will showcase projects that use digital technology to tackle the climate emergency at a local level.

We'll also be matching interested local councils up with innovators, and providing three small grants to help them work together to get a climate-focused project or prototype off the ground.

If that sounds of interest, you can sign up via the Code For All website or directly on https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/innovations-in-climate-tech-global-inspiration-for-local-climate-action-tickets-388116907117

Thanks for reading - and please do forward on to any relevant council contacts!

Myf
mySociety