A job vacancy within our Climate Programme

1 view

Myf Nixon

May 24, 2021, 6:21:36 AM5/24/21
to mysociety-community

Hi all,

Here are details of the latest vacancy at mySociety, working on our Climate Programme... which is quite frankly the best salve to worrying about the climate emergency.

The Networks and Outreach co-ordinator will be helping us reach stakeholders across civil society groups, councils, researchers and journalists. So, lots of networking, link forging and awareness raising.

If you know anyone suitable please do pass this on. Deadline is 10am on Monday 21st June.

Thanks!

Myf
mySociety