Happening tomorrow: TICTeC Civic Tech Surgery #2

1 view

Gemma Moulder

Feb 2, 2022, 5:01:00 AM2/2/22
Hi all,

Please do consider joining civic tech practitioners and researchers from around the world tomorrow at our Civic Tech Surgery.

We'll be discussing the challenges of ensuring digital civic and democratic tools are as accessible as possible, as well as solutions.

Sign up to come along here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tictec-civic-tech-surgery-2-accessibility-and-inclusivity-tickets-231439330267, and please feel free to add to the conversation in advance by adding your thoughts to this Padlet board: https://padlet.com/gemma159/k6t3o55h7bff9bft

All the best
Gemma.

--

Gemma Moulder