Today @ 4.30pm - Post-Boris discussion

James Moulding

Jul 11, 2022, 5:01:40 AM7/11/22
to mysociety-community
Good morning,

The Democracy Network and Centre for Democracy are running a 1-hour online session on Monday 11th July 4.30 - 5.30pm to discuss the events of last week. It's intended to be a space for open discussion, where we can get together, talk about what happened, and to suggest where we go from here.

It's open to anyone who is interested so please do register at this link here: Post-Johnson: Where do we go from here? and we will send out the Zoom link on Monday morning (we know it's short notice but didn't want to delay).

PS. If you haven't already added your updates into this fortnight's UK Democracy check-in session, there's still time - add them here and your contributions will shared to more than 450+ UK democracy organisations via the UK Democracy Bulletin. It only takes a few minutes.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Best wishes,

Sign up to our fortnightly email bulletin for a comprehensive download of activity and resources from across the UK democracy sector.