WhatDoTheyKnow is looking for volunteers

Myf Nixon

Jul 21, 2022, 8:47:54 AM7/21/22
to mysociety-community
Hello everyone,

If you have a little (or a lot) of spare time, perhaps you'd like to consider volunteering with the WhatDoTheyKnow team.

As you're probably aware, WDTK is our Freedom of Information service, largely run by a team of dedicated volunteers, all working from home at hours that suit them.

They're currently looking for folk to help keep the authorities database current and comprehensive, so if you're a fan of spreadsheets or tidy lists of data, this could be just the thing to increase your regular dopamine hits.

Obviously this is a fulfilling post for anyone who cares about FOI and transparency; we think it'll also increase your knowledge of a never-boring topic and give you a very transferrable set of new skills.

Please take a look and apply here if you're interested: https://apply.workable.com/mysociety/j/5C5D37F8B7/ - thanks!

All the best,
Myf
mySociety