Election Day Democracy Meetup - 2pm

James Moulding

May 6, 2021, 4:59:01 AM5/6/21
to mysociety-community

It's election day!

We'll be getting together for our weekly 30-minute Democracy Meetup at 2pm on this document.

The UK Democracy Meetup is an opportunity to plug your projects, share what you're working on and find out what's going on around you.

Don't have time to join? Don't worry, the meetup is asynchronous, just add your updates into the document whenever you have a moment.

Check out the comprehensive summary of what happened across the democracy space last week.

Can't make it this week but sounds like your thing? Add an event reminder to your calendar.

Hope to see you there,

James Moulding

UK Democracy Handbook