mySociety awards :)

Gemma Moulder

Sep 6, 2023, 4:46:23 AM9/6/23
to mysociety-community, poplus, TICTeC, civict...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for cross-posting!

Hey everyone,

Please nominate yourself, or another individual/organisation for the first ever mySociety awards

More details, and the nomination form, at https://forms.gle/P5kNBajRTzTAzrBM8

Categories are:
1. Best journalistic usage of mySociety services
2. Best public authority/civil servant use of mySociety services
3. Best use of mySociety services for climate action
4. Best international use of mySociety platforms/tools (usage outside the UK)
5. Most impactful use of mySociety services for change

We're also looking for good ideas of people to present the awards!

In this, mySociety's 20th year as an organisation, we're celebrating those who have used our services to make positive change. If that's you, please don't be shy in nominating yourself. If you can think of more than one contender for a category, don't worry - you can submit the nomination form as many times as you like.

There's also no need to limit yourself to current services or recent usage: we want to look back over our entire history as an organisation, so if you remember someone doing something amazing back in 2009, please let us know about it! :)

Our timeline might be the best place to remind yourself of our websites and tools over the years: https://www.mysociety.org/about/history/

Thanks and all the best!
Gemma.

--