URGENT: Volunteer developer time for mapping of harassment and racist incidents post-referendum

Karin Christiansen

Jun 29, 2016, 7:19:48 AM6/29/16
to mysociety...@mysociety.org

Folks, friends of mine are building a site to map street harassment and racist incidents in the wake of the referendum.

It's Ruby/Javascript using Ruby on Rails and deployed using Heroku. They want a way for people to make a pledge on the site and for there to be a pledge counter embedded. They think we can do this fairly easily using MailChimp but the developer is about to go on holiday so we need someone else that can pitch in.

If you know anyone that could help this week for free that would be amazing - please send them to carys...@gmail.com

Many, many thanks thanks
Karin