[New announcement] Distributed Data Summit - 50% off this weekend - for Cassandra users

Apache Cassandra Users

May 26, 2018, 12:39:07 PM5/26/18
to aubrey quarcoo
Fellow Cassandra Users,

Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, we're offering a 50% discount for the upcoming Distributed Data Summit in San Francisco.

http://distributeddatasummit.com

To take advantage of the discount, use the following code:

memorial-ac-50

We will be announcing the second wave of speakers in the next week. You can see the currently confirmed speakers here:

http://distributeddatasummit.com/2018-sf/speakers

If you are interested in presenting at the Distributed Data Summit, please send your proposal soon.
Details can be found on the Proposals page:

http://distributeddatasummit.com/2018-sf/proposals

We are especially looking for Cassandra- related talks.

For those of you interested in graph-related content, we will be hosting the 2nd SF Graph Day on the day after the Distributed Data Summit.
Expect to see lots of talks focusing on TinkerPop, Gremlin, JanusGraph, DSE Graph, and others.

http://graphday.com

We are currently planning parties throughout the weekend, and will be announcing details shortly.

Thanks again to our sponsors:
DataStax, Instaclustr, Scylla, Reniac, Azul Systems, Opas, and Streamlio.

I hope that you can join us this year.

Lynn Bender
Global Data Geeks

LinkedIn

Groups

Apache Cassandra Users

Announcement in Apache Cassandra Users

Distributed Data Summit - 50% off this weekend - for Cassandra users

announcerFullName

Lynn Bender
大數據 / 人工智能 / 鸡尾酒 / DATA / NLP / ML / AI

[...]

http://distributeddatasummit.com/2018-sf/news

Respond Now

View

Don't want to hear from the manager? Unsubscribe here
This email was intended for aubrey quarcoo (Layer 7 / CA Technologies). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.

© 2018 LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.