2024 Winter Carnival Logo Contest

Bluekey President

Mar 23, 2023, 10:35:07 AM3/23/23
to winterca...@mtu.edu
Hello Everyone!

The theme for Winter Carnival 2024 has been decided!!!

"From Forests to Shores, We Love the Outdoors"

With this, we will obviously need a logo. That's where you can come in! By accessing this form , you should be able to make a logo and send it in to us. It can be digitally designed or hand drawn, whichever suits your artistic ability better! All logo designs need to be in by April 16th at noon in order to be voted on.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thank you,
Joe Dlugos
Blue Key Honor Society President
Michigan Technological University Chapter
Serving I Live
bkpre...@mtu.edu