Very Important Month-Long Statue Reminders!!

1 view

Bluekey Statues

Dec 1, 2022, 8:52:48 PM12/1/22
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Hi everyone!!

This email contains a lot of information! Please read carefully and let me know if you have any questions or if anything is unclear.

(1) Applications and Fee - Month-Long Statue applications and fees are due December 5th. The application form will be open until 11:59 pm that night. Please drop off your $25 application fees to the Blue Key office by 5:00 pm on December 5th. Also, please send sketches of your statue themes to bkst...@mtu.edu by December 10th.

(2) Safety Meeting - Those of you who have already submitted a month-long application must sign up for the mandatory safety meeting on December 6th. Here is the form. The meeting will be at 6:30 pm over Zoom. I will send out the Zoom meeting link on the morning of the 6th, so please keep an eye on your inbox!

(3) Scaffolding - Jillian and I are going to be sending out summaries of scaffolding deposit amounts before your org picks up scaffolding. Please note that this year water keys for month-long statues will be a $15 deposit. The safety meeting signup form also asks how much scaffolding you will need. Pickup dates for scaffolding will be December 4th and January 8th

Please let me know if there are any questions,
--
Jessica Gadbury
Blue Key Statue Chair