All-Nighter Application Closes Tonight!!!

Bluekey Statues

Jan 30, 2023, 7:00:23 PM1/30/23
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List, Sara Goheen
Hello everyone!!

This is a reminder that all-nighter statue applications close tonight. Please get your application in as soon as possible if you would like to build an all-nighter statue. We will announce site assignments as soon as we are able.

The all-nighter safety meeting is mandatory and will take place tomorrow evening. The meeting link will be sent out tomorrow morning. Please send at least one representative from your group to attend the meeting.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!
--
Jess Gadbury
Blue Key Statue Chair