All-Nighter Statue Application and Some Vending Reminders

Bluekey Statues

Jan 9, 2023, 2:23:41 PM1/9/23
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Good morning!

The all-nighter statue application is now open for submissions. It is linked here and can be found on the Winter Carnival website. The form closes January 30th at 11:59. There is no fee for all-nighter statues. A statue map is available in the form and statue sites are first come-first serve.

Each group will need to send a representative to the mandatory all-nighter safety meeting on January 31st at 6:30pm over Zoom. The Zoom link will be sent out the morning of the day of the meeting.

We are looking forward to all of your amazing statues!! Please reach out to me or our all-nighter chair Sara Goheen at slgo...@mtu.edu with any questions or concerns.

Additionally, our vending safety meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday, January 10th, at 6:30pm over Zoom. Vending applications are open until January 16th. Please attend the meeting if you plan to participate in vending. If you apply for vending after the day of the meeting a recording will be sent to you. Contact me or vending chair Madison Poplawski at mpop...@mtu.edu with any questions or concerns.

Thank you!
--
Jess Gadbury
Blue Key Statue Chair