Special Events Entry Form 2023

bkev...@mtu.edu

Dec 6, 2022, 11:25:08 AM12/6/22
to winterca...@mtu.edu
Google Forms
Hello,
As this semester comes to a close, we are starting registration for Winter Carnival 2023 Special Events! We are excited to share this experience after preparing the space and resources to make this possible again. Remember to have the organization sign up only once (response edits are allowed), and give your roster by January 14th, 2023. There will be a reminder email that should be sent shortly before winter break is over for registration and open forum (details found on form).

I've invited you to fill out a form:
Special Events Entry Form 2023
Only one point of contact for participating organizations is required to fill out this form. All team members, including the point of contact, must fill out the liability waiver that is linked below.

https://forms.gle/QxxnknWt7cMFCYTQ6

If you have any questions or concerns with registration or Winter Carnival Special Events in general, please feel free to send an e-mail to bkev...@mtu.edu.

Special Events Open Forum meeting will take place on January 12 at 6:00 pm in EERC 103.
We will also be sending out an email to those participating groups about this information again later.

There will be no fees for participation in Special Events for Winter Carnival 2023.

Finally, this form will close Saturday, January 14 at 11:59pm.
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form