Winter Carnival 2023 Survey

1 view

Bluekey President

Feb 28, 2023, 12:12:07 PM2/28/23
to winterca...@mtu.edu
Hello everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing Winter Carnival! Everyone at Blue Key saw thousands of students, faculty, and community members enjoying the warm yet wonderful winter weather throughout the week.

With Carnival concluding for this year, we want your opinions! Not everything can go smoothly each year but we want to see how you all thought things went. With that, we ask that you fill out this form to help us get a better sense about what we could improve on or what we should continue doing for next year's Winter Carnival. It should only take about 5-10 minutes to fill out but it would be greatly appreciated!

Have a great spring break!

Best,
Joe Dlugos
Blue Key Honor Society President
Michigan Technological University Chapter
Serving I Live
bkpre...@mtu.edu