Pigtails, Water Keys, One(All)-Nighter Statues, and Blue Key Office Hours

Brian Kass

Jan 10, 2017, 7:31:32 PM1/10/17
to winterca...@mtu.edu
Hi all,

Water keys and pigtails are available for pick up in the Blue Key Office located in MUB 106.  There is a $25/pigtail deposit and a $5/water key deposit.  Both of these deposits are refundable upon return of pigtail(s) and/or water key(s).

Contact Corey Ortiz with any questions. (bkst...@mtu.edu)

Additionally, One(All) Nighter Snow Statue applications went live yesterday.  Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. January 30th.  Applications can be found at www.mtu.edu/carnival under the "participate" tab.

Finally, a reminder on staffed hours for the Blue Key office in MUB 106.   Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.  However, some members are still working out work/class schedules.  I have attached a link to a document showing when Blue Key members are scheduled to be in the office.  I would suggest checking this document and finding a staffed time if you plan to stop by this week.  The link is below...

Thank you and have a great week!

--
Brian Kass

Civil Engineering Major
Vice President Blue Key National Honor Society
"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. A leader adjusts the sails." - John Maxwell