Bridge board

Fedor kr

Mar 30, 2022, 11:40:46 PM3/30/22
to most-delt...@mtu.edu
Hello,

I am having a hard time finding a bridge board that you are using for the Athena printer. Could you please give me its name or model.

Fedor Vashkulat.

Dr. Bas Wijnen

Mar 31, 2022, 1:57:50 PM3/31/22
to Fedor kr, most-delt...@mtu.edu
Hi,

Both versions of the bridge board (v1 and v2) were designed by me and only
produced in very low quantity for the workshops we organized back then. In
other words, you won't find any for sale.

Depending on what exactly you want, you can either create them yourself (the
design is open source[1], or you can design an alternative version; they're
pretty simple), or you can do without it.

Assuming you prefer the latter option: instead you'll need to connect the Melzi
to the mini-computer using a USB cable. The 24 V should go into the Melzi and
you need a separate (probably 5 V, depending on what mini-computer you use)
power supply for the mini-computer.

I hope that answers you question.

Thanks,
Bas