Athena delta bot

shaun vacekonis

May 30, 2024, 1:48:52 PMMay 30
to most-delt...@mtu.edu
I have been trying to help a local teacher with getting this delta printer running, the links provided to me from the teacher https://docs.google.com/document/d/1roBelsozuNYZOXI1UjTkISDxpdP8tIuZrh9TV11pON0/edit?usp=sharing and there is nothing on here about the root password or name to access the firmware to update the orange pi zero that they are using. Network does not connect and there is no wifi even though the board has both. I have installed armbian on a different drive and have accessed the device so i know both the network and the wifi do work on the cards. It just has to be updated to work. Also trying to connect either through ethernet or wifi to 192.168.76.2 as told to by the document does not access anything. Both the card and any software I attempt to use ask me for login info, and I am not sure what that info is.

Can you help out with this?

Thank you,

Shaun Vacekonis
VEX/Robotics volunteer

Bruce Welford

May 30, 2024, 8:34:01 PMMay 30
to MOST Delta Users, shaun vacekonis
I'm not sure if this will help you get this going or not, but searching in the group, I found this link:

Bruce Welford

Ben Hubbard

Jun 6, 2024, 11:39:56 PMJun 6
to MOST Delta Users, Bruce Welford, shaun vacekonis
Per the highly organized (sarcasm) docs, the username is “debian” and the username is “reprap”

Updating is going to be an adventure, buckle up. I think everything you need is documented here:

Feel free to reach out with issues, though I do not promise to be super swift in replying (or being helpful… just another user)