Extruder Gear Running in Reverse

Nathan Mihalek

Aug 11, 2022, 3:23:07 PM8/11/22
to MOST Delta Users
I recently upgraded to new microswiss dual extruder setup, however, now when I pull filament it the e motor runs in reverse. Can anyone walk me through configuring Franklin to reverse the direction of travel?

Thanks in advance. I am sure it is a little thing, I just can't seem to figure out/find.

Nate

Dr. Bas Wijnen

Aug 15, 2022, 5:38:08 PM8/15/22
to Nathan Mihalek, MOST Delta Users
Hi,

Under the setup, in the motors section, each pin has a check box to set it to
"inverted". You should toggle that box for the extruder motor. To avoid having
to make that change every time, save the profile (and probably export it to
your computer, so you have an updated backup).

Thanks,
Bas