Mich Tech Library: New Trial Access To Major U.S. Daily Newspapers

Faith Morrison

Oct 14, 2019, 6:22:07 AM10/14/19
to Friends of the Michigan Tech Library News List
New Trial Access To Major U.S. Daily Newspapers

The Van Pelt and Opie Library has been provided trial access to select U.S. major daily newspapers through Proquest. Access consists of five U.S. major daily newspapers, including The New York Times, Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune and Los Angeles Times. All titles are fully indexed with newly published content available by 8 a.m. each day and provides archives back to 1985.

The newspapers can be accessed by searching US Major Dailies and then selecting the green Database A-Z tab on the library’s home page or through this link (off-campus users will be prompted to login with their Michigan Tech credentials).

The trial ends on October 18. We’d like to get your feedback about this resource. Please send comments or questions to lib...@mtu.edu.