FMTL Annual Book Sale and Spring Newsletter

Amy Hughes

Mar 8, 2024, 10:25:53 AMMar 8
to FMTL NEWS, Laura Rouleau, Lorraine Young
Hello Fellow Book Lovers!

Attached is the Spring 2024 Friends of the Michigan Tech Library Newsletter.

Come visit our annual book sale.
Cash, checks and cards accepted! ATMs in the building.

  • 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, March 28 for students (free) and members ($20 memberships sold at the door)
  • 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, March 29 for the general public.

This year the sale will feature many books of the former Finlandia University library, as well as many art and photography books from the library of Joe Kirkish, longtime MTU photography professor.

The sale will be held in the Memorial Union Building (MUB) Ballroom on the second floor.  Parking is available at meters and in a pay lot adjacent and all campus parking is free after 4pm.

Don’t forget that during the last hour of the sale on Friday (3-4pm) we have our $5 bag sale! $5 for all the books you can fit in a brown paper grocery bag!

Hope to see you there,

Amy Hughes, Chair, Friends of the Michigan Tech Library

FMTL Newsletter Mar2024.pdf