Take the Van Pelt and Opie Library Strategic Plan Survey

Faith Morrison

Oct 3, 2019, 9:06:51 AM10/3/19
to Friends of the Michigan Tech Library, Friends of the Michigan Tech Library News List
Take the Van Pelt and Opie Library Strategic Plan Survey
by Van Pelt and Opie Library

The Van Pelt and Opie Library is in the process of developing a mission and plan that will guide the library's strategic direction over the next several years. At this stage, the library has drafted several goals that encompass the values and high-quality service we strive towards. Please take a moment to provide your thoughts on these goals in this brief, anonymous survey.

At the end of the survey, there is an option to discuss the library's mission and strategic direction in-person that you can participate in.

Thank you in advance for your input and support. This survey will remain open until October 21, and questions may be directed to lib...@mtu.edu