Houghton High School FS Team fundraiser

Jennifer Bukovich

Dec 5, 2021, 8:29:35 PM12/5/21
to CCSA
Good evening CCSA,

I am writing this email on behalf of the Houghton High School Figure Skating Team.

We are a co-op team that consists of Calumet, Houghton, Hancock, Baraga, and homeschooled figure skaters.  This year, we have 9 skaters on our team.

Yesterday was our first competition, in Escanaba, of a 3 series event.

Level B placed 1st in Jumps, 1st in moves,  2nd in Spins and 1st overall.

Level C placed 2nd in Jumps, 1st in Moves,  2 in spins, and 2nd overall.

We enjoyed competing at a live event again, as last year it was virtual. We had so much fun skating our elements and cheering each other on.

CCSA will host the second event for HHSFST at the SDC on Jan 23.

The Third competition is in Marquette, February 26th.

This is the third season that we are aware of, that we are in 2 different style dresses. We don’t have enough of either dress to match, and look like a team.

We are currently raising money for new dresses.
We have raised $496.40 and have a goal of $1400.

The dresses will stay with the high school team, to be used for many years.

There are 3 ways to donate.

1) Follow this link for some delicious cookie dough

2) Venmo a donation to @HHSFST

3) mail a check  written to HHSFST

HHSFST  I/c/o Jennifer Bukovich
P.O. Box 685
Houghton, MI 49931

If you are mailing a check, please let me know.
The fundraiser event ends Dec 15, 2021.
We are hoping to have our dresses for our next competition.

Attached are a couple pictures from our yesterday’s competition.

Thank you for your consideration!

HHSFST

Christina, Aili, Brooke, Ellie, Alexis, Alethea, Sonia, Deborah  and Ava