Fwd: Inviting YOU to the Ron Carlson Marquette International Open 2022-Meijer State Games of Michigan figure skating competition

Paul CCSA (Copper Country Skating)

Jan 3, 2022, 11:34:37 AMJan 3
to Copper Country Skating Academy
FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marquette International Open <mqtm...@gmail.com>
Subject: Inviting YOU to the Ron Carlson Marquette International Open 2022-Meijer State Games of Michigan figure skating competition
Date: December 29, 2021 at 6:53:18 PM EST

Hello everyone!

My name is Kay Pool and I am the competition chair for the Ron Carlson Marquette International Open 2022.  I cannot express to you how excited I am to be chairing this event.  In 2020 we celebrated the 40th year of the Ron Carlson-Marquette International Open (RC-MIO) and now we are back with the 41st annual competition.

I am also extremely excited to be a part of the Meijer State Games of Michigan for the first time.  This multi-sport event will begin with an Opening Ceremony to celebrate the Games on Friday, February 25th, 2022.  Athletes from many sports will be joining together to celebrate and begin a weekend of great competition.

The Ron Carlson-Marquette International Open will be held Saturday, February 26th and Sunday, February 27th, 2022 at the Berry Events Center.  If you have any questions or need anything please feel free to contact me!

Our registration will be posted on Entryeeze the first week of January.  Once the registration is opened I will send an email with a link.  Attached is the announcement for our competition.  We usually have a test session the same weekend as RC-MIO.  When more information is available I will send more information.

Happy New Year to all!  Happy Skating!

Kay Pool
RC-MIO Competition Chair

MIO 2022 Announcement-Final.pdf