Fwd: WRFSC January 2022 Camp/Test Session

Deb-n-Paul Charlesworth

Dec 10, 2021, 7:14:36 AM12/10/21
to ccsa-l
Camp and test session in January.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: WRFSC Camps <ca...@wrfsc.com>
Date: December 9, 2021 at 9:50:41 PM EST
To: WRFSC Camps <ca...@wrfsc.com>
Subject: WRFSC January 2022 Camp/Test Session

Good evening everyone!

The Wisconsin Rapids Figure Skating Club will be holding our Winter Camp January 12-15, 2022.   We will also be holding a test session at the end of our camp on January 15, 2022.  We have some great guest coaches and local coaches this winter and we are excited to be able to offer this camp to our skaters!

Please remember any partner practice or practice ice must be scheduled by registering for the camp.  Keep in mind, coaching/partner practice times through the camp are assigned on a first come first serve basis.  We will have two dance partners for this test session, Sasha Kirsanov and Alex Gamelin.

I have attached our Camp Registration and Test Application forms.  Please feel free to forward this email on to your club members and coaches.  Tests and camp times fill up fast so please send them in as soon as you can.  We do our best to schedule the times you request, however as schedules fill up we will move you earlier or later.  If you cannot skate during certain days/times please cross it off on your form.

Please read the brochure carefully as all coaches are not available all days/sessions.

You MUST send in separate checks for camp and test, as we have different volunteers who deal with each.

You may contact us with questions by using our club e-mail addresses ca...@wrfsc.com and te...@wrfsc.com.  You can call me or text, however please state your name when texting.

We look forward to seeing you in January! As you all are aware, everything is subject to change due to current COVID conditions. Please be flexible, courteous and kind as we do our best to make this camp a great experience for all who participate.

Sincerely,

Beth Williamson
WRFSC Camp Director

Theona Williams-Ferreira/Heather Jacobson
WRFSC Test Chairs

2022 January Skating Camp Brochure.pdf
Test Application - Jan. 15th, 2022 .pdf
Permission to Test Form.pdf