CCSA Showcase 2022

Becky Pomroy

Jan 13, 2022, 10:05:33 PMJan 13
to Copper Country Skating Academy

Hello Skating Families!
March 20th will be our 2022 Showcase date for our skaters.   Please let us know if your skater will or will not be participating.
1. There will be practice sessions after the regular season ends (on the same days as we have ice now)
2. Costumes costs approx. $50
3. Coaching costs split amongst group

This email is to find out if your skater plans to participate and for planning purposes of groups, coaching and costumes.

Further details will be provided in the near future. IF you have any questions please ask! We understand this new to some families.

Corin Guernsey

Jan 14, 2022, 7:21:56 AMJan 14
to Becky Pomroy, Copper Country Skating Academy
Kira Swartz will participate

Jan 14, 2022, 10:12:04 PMJan 14
to Corin Guernsey, Becky Pomroy, Copper Country Skating Academy

Stephanie Videan

Jan 14, 2022, 10:17:36 PMJan 14
to Becky Pomroy, Copper Country Skating Academy
Hi. My Lucy VIDEAN is 8 yo. New this season. Idk age cut offs or how this works….

- Stephanie