Hockey coverage

Corin Guernsey

Nov 17, 2021, 9:31:50 AM11/17/21
to ccsa-l
Hello skating families,

MTU Athletics is looking for 12 volunteers to take tickets for the MTU hockey games against Ferris State on Friday November 26th (5:30 pm start) and Saturday November 27th (4:30 pm start). We would like to see who is available to provide the volunteer help and provide a list of names for the athletic director. They are offering 4 hours of comp ice time to our group.

Please let me know if you and your family are interested in helping. I am adding my 3 family members to the list for Saturday night so we will need 9 additional members to help.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

Corin Swartz