Holiday recital - Dec. 14th - 7pm

1 view

Debra Charlesworth

Dec 9, 2021, 12:32:37 PM12/9/21
to Copper Country Skating Academy
Dear friends,

We would like to invite you to our holiday recital next Tuesday, December 14th at 7pm at the MacInnes Student Ice Arena and share some important reminders.
  1. Since this is a USFS sanctioned event, spectators must wear masks.
  2. Skaters are not required to wear masks while they are skating, but will need masks while they are watching the recital.
  3. We have a facebook event -  please share with your friends!
  4. We need an announcer and music player for the event - volunteering for one of these activities can count toward your volunteer hours.
Wishing you and yours the very best for this holiday season, and I hope to see many of you next week!

Deb Charlesworth
CCSA President