Re: Official Opening of the Skate Rental Program at the SDC - This Saturday!

Sherry Karnosky

Oct 14, 2021, 9:22:32 PM10/14/21
to Copper Country Skating Academy
Hello Everyone!

I'm sending you an invitation to attend the dedication of the new collection of Rental Skates at the SDC on Saturday afternoon. Afterwards there will be a free public session to lace up your own skates or try out the rentals!  Feel free to come as a family and enjoy both the dedication and the skating.

Kendra Lachcik, who teaches with CCSA and Learn to Skate sent me the following message I'm forwarding to you with all the pertinent information.  It would be nice to have some CCSA skaters to represent the club at this important event which will offer the use of skates to all who wish to try out the sport we all enjoy.

Sherry Karnosky, CCSA Pro Liaison

Oct 15, 2021, 12:41:30 AM10/15/21
to Sherry Karnosky, Copper Country Skating Academy
Here is the flyer for the event. :)

--
IMPORTANT: New Safe Sport rules require that all email exchanges between adults (over 18yo) and juveniles (under 18 yo) in the club must carbon copied to the Juvenile's parent or guardian.
Safe Sport rules also prevent adults from being "friends" with juveniles on social media.