Fwd: Eagle River January Skating Camp - REGISTRATION FORMS

1 view

Jennifer Bukovich

Nov 21, 2021, 6:55:47 PM11/21/21
to CCSA

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jennifer Bukovich <jska...@yahoo.com>
Date: November 21, 2021 at 6:50:29 PM EST
To: Christina Lahti <cla...@clkschools.org>, basa...@gmail.com, Qingli Dai <qin...@mtu.edu>, Sara Delene <sd...@up.net>, sarahs...@hotmail.com, Amanda Knapp <pkna...@charter.net>
Subject: Fwd: Eagle River January Skating Camp - REGISTRATION FORMS

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jacqui Monge <eaglerivers...@gmail.com>
Date: November 21, 2021 at 6:29:33 PM EST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello Skaters!

First......Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!

Second.....Here are the forms for our January camp.  I'm trying to get a jump on this so the Holidays aren't so crazy for all of us.

To Register:

1.  Please complete your forms and scan/email me a copy of the registration page.  This will become your date/timestamp for registration.   Without a scan copy I will use your postmark date.
2.  Place all registration pages/notes/test forms in an envelope and mail them off to me:  Jacqui Monge 7791 Hiawatha Circle N, St. Germain, WI  54558

As far as COVID precautions and Mask Mandates....we will continue to follow the USFS guidelines in place at the start of camp.

TEST SESSION:  Please plan on your test being anywhere between 1130am and 6pm.  Tests are scheduled based on partner and judge flight/driving schedules.  Many of the dances and "High" level tests will be in the early part of the test schedule.

TEST Registration is open through December 22nd or until full, whichever comes first.

Jacqui
2022 JAN ERFSC Test App.pdf
2022 JANUARY WEEKEND SKATING SCHOOL.docx
Permission Form.pdf