Skaters - interested in teaching skating?

Debra Charlesworth

Oct 26, 2021, 10:56:31 AM10/26/21
to Copper Country Skating Academy
Dear Skaters,

The Michigan Tech Learn to Skate program is looking for skating instructors.

Getting skaters interested in skating is our best way to help the club grow, so please consider this opportunity!

Interested skaters must be in grades 9-12 and/or 15 years of age or older. Please email Jada Gullstrand (jmgu...@mtu.edu) by Friday, November 5th to express your interest. Shewill provide details of the position, rate of pay, membership/certification requirements, tentative work schedule, and be able to answer any questions you have.

I hope you consider sharing your love of skating with our community!

Deb.
CCSA President